MH CET Law 2018: Admit Card, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Result, Counselling
MH Law CET 2018 Admit Card (3 years course) will be released on 1st June 2018. It is a state level entrance exam for law aspirants. Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MH CET Law) is conducted by the State Common Entrance Test Cell. Through this exam, candidates can get the admission in law course, such as LL.B (3 years) and LL.B (Integrated-5 years). This examination is also known by the Maharashtra Law CET. Various colleges & institutions gives admission in law courses on the basis of MH CET Law score. MH CET Law 2018 Counselling (5 years) will be started from 14th June 2018. Here we are providing information about MH CET Law 2018 exam including admit card, exam pattern, exam dates, result, counselling, etc.
MH CET Law 2018 Result for 5 year law course has been declared on 7th May 2018.Check here for result details.
MH CET Law 2018 Mock Test for 5 years & 3 years LLB Courses have been released now. Check here for mock tests.
MH CET Law 2018 Application form for 3 years Course can be filled till 16th May 2018. Check here for application form details.
MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card for 5 years Course has been released on 10th April 2018. Check here for admit card details.
MH CET Law 2018 Application form for 5 years Course has been closed now. Candidates can get the print copy of application till 26th April 2018. Check here for application form details.
MH CET Law 2018 Notice for Important Documents Require from the Candidates for Admission under Technical Education (for 2018-19 academic session) has been released. Click here to check the notice.
MH CET Law 2018 Examinations will be organized on 17th June 2018 (3 years LLB) & 22nd April 2018 (5 years Integrated LLB).
MH CET law 2018 dates
Here, candidates can check the official exam dates of MH CET Law exam. The exam dates are mentioned below:
|Events||Exam Dates (Announced)|
|5 years Law Course||3 years Law Course|
|Starting of online application form||Released||16th April 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||30th March 2018 (Extended)||16th May 2018|
|Last date to edit/modify in MH CET Law application form||30th March 2018 (Extended)||16th May 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||26th April 2018 (Extended)||31st May 2018|
|Issue of hall ticket||10th April 2018||1st June 2018|
|Date of Exam||22nd April 2018||17th June 2018|
|Declaration of result||7th May 2018||28th June 2018|
|On Line Centralized|
Form Filling Starts
|14th June to 22nd June 2018||July 2018|
|Display of Provisional List||27th June 2018 (5:00 PM)||August 2018|
|Final Merit List||6th July 2018 (5:00 PM)||September 2018|
MH CET Law 2018 Admit Card
Candidates can access the MH CET Law hall ticket 2018 on 10th April 2018 (5 years) & 1st June 2018(3 years) onwards. Admit card is available on the website. Without hall ticket no candidate will allow to enter in the exam centre. Candidates can use their date of birth/registration number/password/roll no. to download their admit card.
MH CET Law Result 2018
The merit list has been prepared on the basis of MH CET Law score. The MH CET Law Result 2018 has been declared on 7th May 2018 (For 5 year courses) & 28th June 2018 (For 3 year courses). Candidates can check their results via online process through the website. Candidates are informed to take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future use.
MH CET Law Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details are mentioned here:
- Mode:The exam will be conducted in online (Computer Based Test) mode in multiple sessions.
- Type of Question:Question paper will be consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Negative Marking:There will be no provision of negative marking.
- Duration of Exam:The time will be given is two hours.
- Medium of Paper:The question paper will be published in English and in Marathi language.
|Subjects||No. of Questions (for LLB 5 yr)||No. of Questions (for LLB 3 yr)||Marks/Question|
|Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning||40||30||1|
|General Knowledge with current affairs||30||40||1|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||40||30||1|
MH CET Law 2019 entrance exam will be organized to offer admission into 5 years and 3 years of LLB courses. It is state level examination of Maharashtra state. This exam is regulated by the Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, Mumbai. Candidates can apply for this exam only one time in a year.
MH CET Law Syllabus
MH CET Law entrance examination contains the syllabus of subjects related to the law. Candidates have to study the subjects such as Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with current affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Mathematics. Candidates should prepare as per the syllabus.
How to Prepare for MH CET Law:
Applying aspirants can check here some preparation tips for the entrance examination:
- Complete the syllabus which is prescribed by the university.
- Keep study all the subjects belong to the previous degree.
- Cover all topics throughly to the depth.
- Revise everyday which you have learned yesterday.
- Buy the best books of the best author and publication to score good marks.
MH CET Law 2018 Counselling Dates
MH CET Law counselling will be started from 14th June 2018 (5 year law course). Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the entrance test. The centralized counselling will be conducted by the university through online process. On the basis of rank, availability of seats and choices filled by candidates, seats will be allotted for admission in various colleges & institutions.
MH CET Law Application 2018 Form
- MH CET 2018 Application formis available only through online mode.
- MH CET Law online registration for 5-year law course has been started now.
- For 3-year law courses, it has been released on 16th April 2018.
- Enter all the required details such as personal, academic, communication, etc.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- The application fee is Rs. 800/- for general candidates.
- For reserved categories the application fee should be Rs 400/-.
- The fee payment can be done via online mode through internet payment/net banking/credit card/debit card/IMPS/Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Check Here – How to fill MH CET Law 2018 Application Form.
Here we are providing the basic eligibility of MH CET Law 2018 examination:
Nationality & Domicile:
- Nationality:All Indian candidates can apply for this exam.
- NRI:NRI candidates, those fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority are eligible to apply.
- Minority:The candidates belong to any religious or linguistic community under state of Maharashtra can apply for this exam.
- Foreign/OCI/PIO: Candidates belong to these three categories are eligible to apply.
- J&K Migrants: The children’s of citizens of J&K who has been displaced due to terrorist activities.
- Domicile: The candidates belong to Maharashtra state or born in Maharashtra are eligible to apply. Candidates those parents are working here and are born in the state can also eligible to apply.
- Maximum Age:There is no maximum age limit for 5 year integrated law and 3 year law programme.
- Qualification for LLB (3 Year):Must pass in Graduation/Post Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
- Qualification for LLB (5 Year): Students should have cleared 12thor equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- Percentage:45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for SC & ST candidates.